Looking to give that extra shine to the car is an exhilarating experience, come what may, using all possible car shines to action, cleaning hacks are handy to keep the foul smell from the car interiors away and keep be clutter free. Decluttering the interiors and keeping things arranged will give way to more creative storage space and room to sit without things falling over on them.
deep clean the cup holders to get rid of the dust and other edible items, using an all-purpose cleaner, with a sock tied over a cup holder
using silicone based baking cups on the cup holders to keep small changes in the cup holders., will avoid the dust to be accumulated
dust cleaning is important, having a readymade duster is helpful in removing all the dust accumulated
organizing the space with mini holders to keep all the paperwork and important documents, with an expandable file easily
spilling the contents of the handbag and stacking it in the corner of the seat or beneath in the leg room is passé, hard hooks along the seat can hold the bags with ease and comfort
pet lovers can have a waterproof seat cover in the back so that the upholstery is not messed and no muddy paws are dry and leave behind a stream of dirt
keep the mats clean by using the stain remover and wash them off to keep the mats look brand new as ever
the seats getting stained and dirty is a nagging problem, especially having an infant on board, using a carpet cleaner and get the stains and dirt off the interior,
Visiting a car garage for repairs and servicing is a tedious and time taking procedure. If you are not a car expert it can be an overwhelming process and you can end up spending more money than required. Here are a few tips to remember when taking your car to a garage.
1) Choose the right garage: There can be various garages with a good reputation but whichever garage you choose make sure it is highly recommended. Check with your friends and family and choose one of the garages they use regularly.
2) Repairs: When you decide to leave your car for repair in a garage, make a list of all repairs that need to be done and add it your contract or any other documentation between you and the garage. Verbal communication cannot be the right way to deal with all the repairs and replacements to be done and hence all these things should be noted down in a proper document.
3) New parts: Sometimes car repairs also need replacing the old parts with new ones. When doing so make sure all the new parts come with a valid guarantee and documentation. Many garages also send you photos or videos of parts replaced, if not ask the garages to show you the parts replaced.
4) Payment: Decide the payment terms before you submit your car for repairs. It is possible that sometimes the charges can be different from the earlier mentioned amount because of some last minute repairs. The garage owners must let you know about it in advance and do the required changes after your approval.
5) Additional services: Many garages offer a shuttle service to pick and drop you to your work or home after you submit your car. Check if this option is available, if not check with some of the van leasing companies for renting another vehicle until your car is repaired.…
This is the ultimate guide for car owners and professional drivers to know how to care for your car. It does not totally prevent your car from breaking down as only you know your car best. It could be too old but these tips in this article would give long life to your car, optimize the car performance, and keep the vital parts of the car in good condition.
Car Owners Manual – This is the most important thing you must first do when you buy a new car. Even if you are an experienced car driver the make and model of the car have different specifications. Each part may have a limit or specs like where the tires can go on snow/ not, etc.
Check Car Tires – It is important to take a look after a drive on rugged roads, countryside, snow, etc. Make sure they have air as per manufacture specifications – not too inflated and not too less inflated.
Change Engine Oil – This depends on the roads you drive on, climate conditions, car make, etc. Check the manual and change as per specs. This can vary from 3,000 – 5,0000 miles or 3 – 6 months.
Windshield Wipers – Poor visibility is dangerous for driving. The old wipers and those that do not function properly may even leave marks or scratches on your windshields.
Check Car Battery – The battery life goes up to five years for some cars. Car repair shops test car batteries for a charge which is cheaper than charges for towing your vehicle if the car batter runs out.
The above tips are for new car owners and are easy car maintenance checks to carry out. However there are also DIY car maintenance tools like gloves, screwdrivers, pliers and wrenches for those with expertise. Such kits have different types & sizes and are available in the market. You can get this ratchet set at amazon for a reasonable price.…
Do you spend a lot of time commuting every day? To many people, their car is like a second home as they spend a lot of time commuting to work and back, which is why a stereo like the autoradio golf 5 & GPS might help break-up the journey. Driving can be an enjoyable as well a painful experience. Long drives on great roads with minimum traffic and a beautiful view can be wonderful. One always wants such drives to never end. On the other hand driving within city limits with plenty of traffic can be a really harrowing experience, more so when you have time constraints. When you spend so many hours every week in the confines of your vehicle you need to make some extra special arrangements too.
Tips to make your commute more enjoyable
Here are a few tips to make your daily drive pleasant:
Driving in a car with the air conditioning or heater on can leave you feeling a little dehydrated after a while. Remember to hydrate yourself and any other persons traveling with you at frequent intervals. Keep a stock of fresh water and some refreshing beverages to sip, in your car before you start.
Keeping a small snack to munch is always a good idea. It provides the necessary energy as well as it keeps you alert. Even chewing some gum is a good idea once in a while.
Listen to music
Improve the quality of your drive by listening to some great music that you really enjoy. Tune into your favorite radio station and listen to trending music along with regular updates and news too.
Installing the latest in car audio systems is a great idea to be able to appreciate good quality sound. Install the apple car autoradio to enjoy a better sound quality and clarity with better outputs. You can even pair your smartphone with your info stereo car autoradio gps for added features like receiving phone calls directly on the audio sound system and GPS tracking.…