Women find men with expensive cars to be more attractive and this is something that studies have proven. The car that a man drives is a major factor to get women attracted to men. So if you own and drive an expensive car then you are sure to get some head turners.
Read https://lockthecock.com to know the psychology behind the same. Women who are in their middle age definitely keep the value of the car that the man is driving as a priority and a major decision maker to whom she is inclined to date.
So those men who are behind an expensive wheel are fancied more by women. But when it comes to men they are more fascinated by the woman’s looks and not the motor that she is driving. The major decision makes for a man is the woman’s face and her figure and it does not matter which car she is driving.
So as it goes women tend to judge men by their richness while men tend to like the pretty faces. There are many pieces of evidence that will suggest the same that women are very interested in a man’s car and what he drives.
It has been so since ages
This is not something that you think is very recent. In fact, this reference has been there since ages and since mankind has ever existed. Men are supposed to be the breadwinners of the family and thus the woman is automatically attracted to those who earn more and have a luxurious lifestyle.
Women, however, are those to whom the male sex is attracted to and thus the man looks for beauty in women.
This is a trait that has been and will being there for ages. Even though today women are in highly paid jobs and have made a big career for themselves the truth stays the same. Women still prefer men who come from a higher status.
Looking to give that extra shine to the car is an exhilarating experience, come what may, using all possible car shines to action, cleaning hacks are handy to keep the foul smell from the car interiors away and keep be clutter free. Decluttering the interiors and keeping things arranged will give way to more creative storage space and room to sit without things falling over on them.
deep clean the cup holders to get rid of the dust and other edible items, using an all-purpose cleaner, with a sock tied over a cup holder
using silicone based baking cups on the cup holders to keep small changes in the cup holders., will avoid the dust to be accumulated
dust cleaning is important, having a readymade duster is helpful in removing all the dust accumulated
organizing the space with mini holders to keep all the paperwork and important documents, with an expandable file easily
spilling the contents of the handbag and stacking it in the corner of the seat or beneath in the leg room is passé, hard hooks along the seat can hold the bags with ease and comfort
pet lovers can have a waterproof seat cover in the back so that the upholstery is not messed and no muddy paws are dry and leave behind a stream of dirt
keep the mats clean by using the stain remover and wash them off to keep the mats look brand new as ever
the seats getting stained and dirty is a nagging problem, especially having an infant on board, using a carpet cleaner and get the stains and dirt off the interior,
Visiting a car garage for repairs and servicing is a tedious and time taking procedure. If you are not a car expert it can be an overwhelming process and you can end up spending more money than required. Here are a few tips to remember when taking your car to a garage.
1) Choose the right garage: There can be various garages with a good reputation but whichever garage you choose make sure it is highly recommended. Check with your friends and family and choose one of the garages they use regularly.
2) Repairs: When you decide to leave your car for repair in a garage, make a list of all repairs that need to be done and add it your contract or any other documentation between you and the garage. Verbal communication cannot be the right way to deal with all the repairs and replacements to be done and hence all these things should be noted down in a proper document.
3) New parts: Sometimes car repairs also need replacing the old parts with new ones. When doing so make sure all the new parts come with a valid guarantee and documentation. Many garages also send you photos or videos of parts replaced, if not ask the garages to show you the parts replaced.
4) Payment: Decide the payment terms before you submit your car for repairs. It is possible that sometimes the charges can be different from the earlier mentioned amount because of some last minute repairs. The garage owners must let you know about it in advance and do the required changes after your approval.
5) Additional services: Many garages offer a shuttle service to pick and drop you to your work or home after you submit your car. Check if this option is available, if not check with some of the van leasing companies for renting another vehicle until your car is repaired.…